With go karts there is no doubt "You get what you pay for" !
When purchasing a new product, if something seems very cheap then it probably has been made with cheap components. Chinese karts can be sold for half the price of a good quality European make and although the picture may look identical, it is our experience that these cheaper karts will not stand the test of time. It really is a false economy when you can buy a go kart that will last for years, giving exercise and fun to kids and their parents.
Key Points to Consider
- Buy from an established and reputable Company
- What back up services are offered - warranty / spare parts ?
- All necessary safety certificates and CE Markings
- Kart attachments and options
- Seat adjustment method, availability
- Pneumatic tyres
- Powder coated chassis
Dino Kart. German Manufacturer Qualities
- Most DINO karts have freewheel and reverse drive system (ZF drive)
- All DINO karts and accessories are covered with a powder coated enamel baked on at over 200 degrees centigrade
- All DINO karts have pneumatic tyres
- All DINO karts carry a 5 year chassis warranty and a 2 year general warranty against faulty goods - only supplied by the European manufacturers as far as we know
- All DINO karts have full back up in the UK
- All DINO karts have facility to add accessories onto the back
- UK based distribution with overnight delivery direct to your door
- Advice and help if at all unsure which model is best for your requirements
DINO KARTS ARE SUPPLIED TO A LARGE NUMBER OF FARM PARKS, MAIZE MAZES AND SOME OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN THE HOLIDAY MARKET SO YOU KNOW THEY ARE BUILT TO LAST